Oooh The CHEEEZE

Ohh the cheeeeze....

           Most of us can't or, for a better word, WON'T live without it...



...and it has been with us probable since the beginning of time...






So where does it fit in with Brunch?
Let's go back to the beginning of "Brunch"...









When we opened seven year ago, (how time flies) it just doesn't seem that long ago...


Anyway... the options for cheese were very limited, the only selection was called double cream, somewhat of a mozzarella but....

...much more creamy?


Not really dry like mozzarella and not much flavor...






...so I had to search for the driesty double cream as possible and I found just that and added my own herbs an spices to give it some flavor.


even still searching for cheddar, Monterrey, Jack, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, Parmesan.





The options were to import it so that is what I did for a few years, still looking for other options.

A friend mentioned he would like to start making cheese for me, living on a farm with cows everywhere and rich creamy milk locally...why the hell not?

I did said and informed him that I use fifty kilos of cheese a week...

And...




BOPPIDA BING!! The lights went on !! 


And now I am proud to say my cheese fix is here, ooh my #!@%$&! soooo fine it is!!


 My hand made pasta lasagna with four cheeses (is that a word?)


The burgers with melted cheddar and jack slightly grilled to give it that fried flavor, the big salad with my mexed cheese sprinkled on top, my broccoli cheddar soup served in a fresh baked bread bowl...


All the fresh made three egg omelettes, cheese cheese cheese, melted inside and out!!

Cheddar Bacon waffle with my own bacon baked inside, topped with my maple or blackberry coffee syrup!!


 Are you quivering yet!!?? Shall I continue?....If you insist, huevos rancheros topped with lots of melted cheese, super nachos with melted cheddar, jack, mozzarella everywhere!!




I have only touched on the menu selection with wonderful glorious cheeeeeeese!!!!


Well i have done my best to send you into a tail spinning orgasm now it's all up to you!!

Comments